Tuesday 1 March 2016

Those were the days...

...when Portstewart had a Pilot Boat:


Then in came the sea:


And we know what happened then, don't we?  Both taken on the wee Yashica T4 thing, on HP5+ in ID-11....hence the light leak, since 'someone' opened the back of the camera not realising it hadn't wound the film back into the cassette, as it is supposed to.  It's my own fault, since I roll my own 35mm film from bulk and there was a slight mis-alignment where I'd taped the new film onto the little bit of film left in the cassette, as you do, and that was enough to stop the Yashica from doing its thing.  Only a couple of frames were affected, though, so no great loss to humanity.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, we sure know what happened! I would not if I didn't follow this great blog, though, but that's just how it is.
    It's so good to see I'm not the only one ruining film by leaking unwanted light upon it from time to time :))
    No big harm done, though, as we definitely get the point you are trying to show us.

    ReplyDelete